Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Bless The LORD

Bless The LORD

"Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits." Psalm 103:1, 2

At this time of year, all of America gathers to celebrate Thanksgiving. Indeed, there is much that we have to be thankful for. We live in a free society where we can worship without hindrance. We have a roof over our heads and food spread over our tables. Family and friends surround us. But there is so much more to be thankful for than the obvious things. We have a Father who watches over us and gives us every good and perfect gift. We have a Savior who died for us that we might have life everlasting. We have been given the gift of the Holy Spirit that guides us continually as we walk on this earth. We have been given God's Word to help us through both the good and the bad times in our lives. The list could go on and on. This Thanksgiving, take the time to think about all the blessings that the Lord has placed in your life and bless His Holy Name! Let's not forget the benefits that He has given to us. Let's make it a part of our daily practice to count our blessings and thank Him for them. Thanksgiving is a wonderful day, but for the Christian, every day should be a day of Thanksgiving, for we have been blessed beyond measure!

Father, how thankful we are that we can call you Father! You have blessed us more than we can even imagine. Your presence in our lives is such a gift. Let us never forget how blessed we are to be called your children and with our whole beings may we praise your name! Thank you, Jesus, for coming and giving us life when we deserved death. What a precious gift that was! Help us to count our blessings daily and to remember how very blessed we are! Give us thankful hearts that we might bless your name for eternity. Amen Quiet Waters
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply