Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-01-2014, 09:37 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon23 Bible Verse Of The Day - April

April 1

The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good. Psalm 14:1

Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good! Psalm 14:1

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Psalm 139:23-24 —

Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

Confession. Confessors find a freedom that deniers don't. If we confess our sins, He will forgive our sins! He will cleanse us. Not might, could, would, or should. He WILL!
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2014, 08:32 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 2

Now Jesus, going up to Jerusalem, took the twelve disciples aside on the road and said to them, “Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and to the scribes; and they will condemn Him to death, and deliver Him to the Gentiles to mock and to scourge and to crucify. And the third day He will rise again.” Matthew 20: 17-19

Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. James 1:19

Pride leads to conflict; those who take advice are wise. Proverbs 13:10

Revelation 2:23 — ...I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 04-03-2014, 08:06 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 3

looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

Some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring healing. Proverbs 12:18

But I wish everyone were single, just as I am. But God gives to some the gift of marriage, and to others the gift of singleness. 1 Corinthians 7:7
Old 04-04-2014, 09:49 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 4

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace Ephesians 1:7

A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare. Proverbs 15:1

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. Galatians 5:22-23
Old 04-05-2014, 01:45 PM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 5

For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again. 2 Corinthians 5:14-15

Fire goes out without wood, and quarrels disappear when gossip stops. Proverbs 26:20

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires. Psalms 37:4

Ephesians 6:13-18 — Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.
Old 04-06-2014, 09:00 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 6

By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. 1 John 3:16

Jesus was in the center of the procession, and the people all around him were shouting, "Praise God for the Son of David! Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the Lord! Praise God in highest heaven!" Matthew 21:9

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
Old 04-07-2014, 03:31 PM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 7

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity. Proverbs 2:7

Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones! Praise his holy name. For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last though the night, but joy comes with the morning. Psalm 30:4-5

Colossians 3:15-17 — Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:23 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 8

For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. Romans 5:10

But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness. 1 John 1:9

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Proverbs 3:5-6

Matthew 6:9-15 —

"This, then, is how you should pray:
"'Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.'
For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:53 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 9

who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, Hebrews 1:3

God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Ephesians 2:8

He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken. Psalm 62:2
Old 04-10-2014, 11:47 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 10

For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:6-8

By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence. 2 Peter 1:3

A passerby named Simon, who was from Cyrene, was coming in from the countryside just then, and the soldiers forced him to carry Jesus cross. (Simon was the father of Alexander and Rufus.) Mark 15:21

Galatians 5 — Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

God is interested in every part of our lives, not just the spiritual part. As we live by the Holy Spirit's power, we need to submit every aspect of our lives to God — emotional, physical, social, intellectual, vocational. Paul says that because we are saved, we should live like it! The Holy Spirit is the source of your new life, so keep in step with his leading. Don't let anything or anyone determine your values and standards in any area of your life.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:22 PM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

April 11

who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed. 1 Peter 2:24

Grace, mercy, and peace, which come from God the Father and from Jesus Christ - the Son of the Father - will continue to be with us who live in truth and love. 2 John 1:3

The next day, on the Sabbath, the leading priests and Pharisees went to see Pilate. They told him, Sir, we remember what that deceiver once said while he was still alive: After three days I will rise from the dead. So we request that you seal the tomb until the third day. This will prevent his disciples from coming and stealing his body and then telling everyone he was raised from the dead! If that happens, we'll be worse off than we were at first. Matthew 27:62-64
Post New ThreadReply