Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Recovery Readings

Share This Forum!  

Daily Recovery Readings Start your day here with Daily Recovery Readings. Feel Free To Share Your Experience, Strength & Hope.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #1
Spiritual Engineer

Default My forgiveness for myself is in direct proportion to the forgiveness that I have gran

If we are not enjoying happiness, peace and serenity, consider the possibility that we may suffer from “un-forgiveness.” Do we experience any internal conflict, guilt, remorse, or regurgitated anger when we remember a past situation? We may be aware of these remnants of the past; they may linger like a shadow just below the surface, unconsciously blocking the healing flow of the sunlight of the spirit.

The teaching that we ask God to “Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors” directly indicates the fact of the reciprocity of forgiveness—we must extend to others the very quality we wish to receive (we give it out; we get it back.) The truth of forgiveness is that if we have sincerely asked for forgiveness, it has been automatically granted; we are forgiven but can only experience the feeling of being forgiven in direct proportion to degree we have forgiven other people.

Prayer: My indwelling spirit, help me to forgive everyone including myself. Help to accept that we are all truly children, trying to live this life as best we can; we will make mistakes that hurt us and others. Impress upon my heart that this day marks a new beginning for the rest of my life; I do not have to carry to burdens of yesterday nor fears of tomorrow
Take three relaxing breaths; ask your inner spirit to guide your meditation; reflect on the content, pausing for a few minutes in silence.
Spiritual Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiritual Engineer For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply