Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > A.A. History With Dick B.

Share This Forum!  

A.A. History With Dick B. Dick B. is an active, recovered member of Alcoholics Anonymous; a retired attorney; and a Bible student. He has sponsored more than one hundred men in their recovery from alcoholism. Consistent with A.A.'s traditions of anonymity, he uses the pseudonym "Dick B." Please feel free to read and share in this forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #1
dickb
Super Moderator

Lightbulb Author Dick B.'s 29 Volume AA History Set and the Portland Maine AA History Conferenc

The International A.A. History Conference in Maine: Preparing for the Information
15Aug

For some time now, the Dick B. 29 Volume Reference Set on A.A. History and Christian Recovery has been presented on sale at the bargain price of $249.00 with free shipping and handling in USA. Every nook and cranny of A.A. history is careful covered and truthfully reported. Whether you come to the A.A. History Conference in Portland Maine in September, or whether you see or hear portions of it on my audios, my radio shows, my articles, my blogs, and my forum posts, you will be prepared for historical facts you have never heard mentioned or reported in your A.A. group of meetings. Come and see! But prepare yourself to understand, share with, and remember the experienced speakers who will be telling at length about their particular work in an area of A.A. history–Quiet Time, Twelve Steps, A.A. History, Clarence Snyder Retreats, Vermont and Ohio historical photos, the Christian origins and history and backdrop of the original Akron A.A. Group Number One program simply summarized in DR. BOB and the Good Oldtimers, and in Dick B. and Ken B., “Stick with the Winners!” http://mcaf.ee/s50mq. Leave these landmark A.A. reports, able to say: (1) I never knew or heard that about the A.A. solution until just now, or (2) I obtained Dick B.’s 29 volume reference set; and now I can return and focus on the subjects of major interest or importance to me.
So. . . whether you join us at the Conference in Portland Maine Sep 6-7 and read an important part of the 29 volume reference set (for $249.00), or simply read what you want to know in the set, you’ll be able to say that you have a lot of living to do in your relationship with the Creator, now that you know what a major role the Creator played in the program, lives, and successes of early Akron A.A. pioneers and can play today for those who want God’s help and will go to any length to get it.
dickb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply