Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > Alcohol, Drugs and Other Addictions Recovery > Family and Friends of Alcoholics and Addicts

Share This Forum!  

Family and Friends of Alcoholics and Addicts This forum is for families and friends whose lives have been affected by someone else's drinking and/or drug abuse.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2014, 06:39 PM   #1
gussieblessedby3

Default A list of gratitude for the day

In an effort to not focus on all the things that are wrong in my life i want to focus on all the things that are right. Thanks for this forum to share.
Grateful list:
• I am grateful for you my lord, and the peace and love you give me that is unconditional
• I am grateful you, my God, are in control. You are in the driver’s seat and that I am not. That I can pray for your guidance and peace and your will for my life.
• I am grateful for my beauty inside and out, my body, that I can feel pleasure that with that I can also feel pain.
• I am grateful for my brain that you gave me that I can think and process things in a complex way that you have given me the personality that I have
• I am grateful that I love people and that you can remove the sickness in me that cares too much
• I am grateful that you have given me this body with hands and feet that I can do things that others can not
• I am grateful for my family- my son and his charm, my daughter and her silly ways and eagerness to please, my other daughter and her raw emotions and how she shows what I try to hide so much. I am grateful that I am a mom and I get to feel their love for this season in life.
• I am grateful for my material things although they can be gone in a min their luxuries are nice while I have them. My home, my car, food, clothes and the comforts of my home
• I am grateful for my job and people who like me and care for me and that I get to help people see good things in themselves.
• I am grateful for my friends who I have. (Lord help me see how I can have friends in a healthy way. That I can be attracted to people who don’t need to be fixed and if they do that I do not try to fix them but that I give them to you.)
• I am grateful for the many bad times that I have experienced over the years and what those things have taught me. I pray that through these painful times of destruction in my life that beauty emerges from the ashes as they always do and through your power there is rebirth and beauty.
gussieblessedby3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gussieblessedby3 For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply