Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-01-2018, 03:24 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - September

September 1: You are in unfamiliar territory because I am taking you in the direction of correction. There are things in your life that are inconsistent with kingdom values. It is not that you are completely off track, but taking you out of routine will reveal attitudes and motivations that need to be highlighted. I will show you what needs your attention, says the Lord. Isaiah 42:16 I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2018, 04:29 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 2: Precision is your friend. The more precise you can be in your intentions and requests, the better. You can avoid misunderstandings by being clear and direct in your communications. I speak not only of the natural realm but the spiritual realm as well. Be specific in your prayers and be sure that you ask from a position of absolute faith and trust; no doubt or unbelief, says the Lord. Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:29 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 3: There are lessons to learn that will equip you to move forward with grace instead of awkwardness. It is My desire for you to be equipped and ready for the days ahead and the things that you will be required to do, says the Lord. I will give you all the wisdom and direction you need. James 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:30 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 4: Beloved, I want you to come closer to Me. You have achieved a level of comfort in seeking and interacting with Me, but there is more. There is a higher level of spiritual understanding and perfection that you have stopped short of. Press through this barrier of complacency and rise to new heights, says the Lord. Philippians 3:12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:04 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 5: Maintain good order in your life circumstances. When there is chaos, judgment is impaired and wisdom is absent. Quiet your emotions and be sensitive to the leading of My Spirit in every situation. Only then can you proceed in truth and righteousness. Put aside your prejudice, says the Lord, and allow justice to prevail. 1 Corinthians 14:40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:15 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 6: Refuse to be irritated and disturbed by delays or lack of progress. A perfect order and timing are set in motion for your life. Trust Me to bring forth those things that are important to your progress and well-being in due season. Impatience will only lead to your being unsettled and distraught. This should be a time of quiet faith and endurance, says the Lord. Hebrews 12:1 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:14 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 7: Come to Me in times of need. You do not have to carry your burdens alone. I am indeed with you to bring you through every challenge and to give the wisdom necessary for perfect progression, says the Lord. Find your assurance and rest in My presence. Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:51 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 8: Look for Me even when you don't feel like it. When you find Me, you will regain strength and hope. I am your help in troubling times, and I will energize you to be able to deal with your situation regardless of how daunting it seems, says the Lord. There is nothing beyond My reach. Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:28 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 9: When things seem to no longer work or properly meet your needs, you will have to make some adjustments. This is a time when you are being re-positioned so that you can maximize the benefits of the new season. Don't panic when changes are inevitable. It will be much the same as your eyes having to adjust from darkness to light--they get used to it--and you will begin to see clearly again, says the Lord. 1Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the tie, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one’s praise will come from God.
Old 09-10-2018, 02:50 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 10: Pay attention because I am going to show you what it takes to fulfill your destiny. This is a time when you, My people, are more aware of your distance from Me. You realize that your religious culture has let you down and that what you do outwardly to serve and worship Me is meaningless and unfulfilling. I will teach you that true worship and service is being what you were created to be and not what society dictates. Only then will you experience a true anointing, says the Lord. Matthew 6:5 "And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men."
Old 09-11-2018, 03:37 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 11: You have been looking for solutions and completion in various aspects of your life, and your wait is coming to an end. These are things that must conclude before you can be positioned to move forward and begin to experience the new season before you. You will forge ahead with a greater sense of spiritual stability and assurance, says the Lord. Isaiah 33:6 Wisdom and knowledge will be the stability of your times, and the strength of salvation; the fear of the Lord is his treasure.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:31 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 12: Deliberately lean on Me. Trust Me to provide everything you need whether wisdom, guidance, healing or finances. Seek Me and I will be found by you. Talk to Me and I will hear you. Ask and you will receive. Know that I am as close as your breath, says the Lord, and that I AM your help in trouble. James 1:5-7 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:43 PM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 13: As I waited on the Lord for His word, I heard these lyrics: Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, latch on to the affirmative, don't mess with Mr. In-Between. And, He said, "I want you to have faith that I am with you to do good and not evil. Be patient and allow My perfect will to unfold in your life." Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
Old 09-14-2018, 04:57 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 14: Stand strong and stay calm. Being upset doesn't help anything. What will help is for you to shift your focus from the natural realm to the spiritual realm. Find and stay in the flow of My Spirit, for I will give you wisdom and lead you in the way you should go for the best possible outcome for you, says that Lord. Do not be afraid. Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:50 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

September 15: Embrace change. For some it will be small things that need to be tweaked, improved, or re-arranged. For others it will be the need to exchange or replace that which is broken. And, for others it will be a time of complete renovation. I speak of your spiritual condition as well as your emotional, mental, and physical environment. I am preparing you for the days ahead that will require soundness of spirit, soul, and body if you are to make the most of the opportunities that are presented, says the Lord. Now is the time to get ready to move into the new season. 1 Thessalonians 5:23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Post New ThreadReply