Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Lounge > Inspirations, Poetry, Quotes, Thoughts, Etc

Share This Forum!  

Inspirations, Poetry, Quotes, Thoughts, Etc A place for you to express yourself. Share inspirations, poetry, quotes, writings etc. here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2013, 11:25 PM   #1
MajestyJo
Super Moderator

Default WORTHY THOUGHTS

Quote:

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. -Alexander Smith

One reason our program has such power to change lives is that it is based on the principle of sharing between people with similar problem and experiences. We are able to help each other when nothing else seems to work because we can identify with one another.We recognize ourselves in each other, making it easier to love one another

God made us all equal. It is hard for us to believe this until we see others who seem so different, but are really just like us. The knowledge that we are essentially alike -that God gave each of us the same feelings, the same inner needs -comforts us and gives us confidence. That's why it's important that we share ourselves by revealing our feelings.

I will share my feelings with others today and delight in the recognition it brings.

In God's Care

PRAYER FOR TODAY: I pray that I may recognize the goodness I see in others. May I acknowledge and affirm the source is reflected from within me.
From The Five As

Love always,

Jo

I share because I care.

MajestyJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MajestyJo For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply