Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Weekly Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2016, 10:53 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon24 Weekly Spiritual Meditations - April 15

Just as God does not judge by the outward appearance of people but rather by the heart, so too God sees to the heart of human life. We may not find happiness in the way the world defines it. But when we truly surrender to God, our greatest desire is to serve God.

In the midst of our deepest disappointments and defeat, God is not finished with us. God is waiting for us with the strength to help us move forward.

Listening is also important in our prayer lives. If prayer is conversation with God, then we will listen to what God is saying to us. It may well be that when we listen to and obey God, God will do for us as he promised Israel — to subdue any forces that are hindering us. So the next time we pray, we can focus on God, not on ourselves and our circumstances. Our prayers may not always produce the answers we seek, but our lives can be transformed by listening to God and then obeying God.

God’s word provides tools for living.

The will of God for your life is simply that you submit yourself to Him each day and say, "Father, Your will for today is mine. Your pleasure for today is mine. Your work for today is mine. I trust You to be God. You lead me today and I will follow." -- Kay Arthur

Remember these:
1. God is with us in our dark times.
2. God has a purpose for allowing these dark times in our lives.
3. The darkness will last as long as is necessary for God to accomplish His purpose.

The way to make the most of your time is to invest it into something of great value that lasts forever--an intimate relationship with God.

Moving House by Rod Marshall
I am in the process of selling my house, a long process that I have found to be frustrating, because people are unable to see what an asset our house is to the right person. A few days ago, however, I read this Scripture: Exodus 14:14 – The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent. (ESV)
I immediately suspected, even knew, that this was God's Word for me, and I surrendered. Later that day, the house sold for the asking price, and the people are in a hurry to move in! Amazing! Now, their surveyor is booked to visit, and it is becoming a reality.
So yet again, I find myself not knowing what happens next, with no house to go to, not enough money to live where I want, differences in our expectations, and no way forward as yet.
Knowing what God can do is all very well and good, but it is a whole different thing actually living out faith looking forwards. Essentially, it boils down to not liking being out of control, not knowing or being able to trust what is about to happen next.
The Bible has all kinds of examples of God's provision for His people, to instill trust in Him. As His chosen people left Egypt for the promised land, they were fearful and wayward, but He showed them a God-given way forward. In effect, God said, "I am taking you the long way around to make it easier for you, because you are not able to cope with life-and-death choices yet." (My version of Exodus 13:17.)
Likewise, in the Gospels, we see Jesus in action: healing people, feeding the 5,000. Here, Jesus is not just doing, but is also evoking faith, challenging the mindset of Palestine about what God can do, and expanding people's expectations.
Whatever the need, I believe that Jesus would say, "I am always with you; ask and know that I hear!" In turn, we have to be ready to wait and see the outcome.
Jeremiah 33:3 – Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. (ESV)
The crux is to lay down our presumptions before Jesus, trusting that as we go, Jesus does come with us, unseen.
As I jump out of my life's plane again, maybe you can hear me scream, "Aaarrgggh!" I look forward to heaven; meanwhile, God is taking me around the houses — I assume to show me how to grow deeper in faith!
Prayer: Lord, You are the One Who is Master of all. We praise and thank You for what has passed, and we praise You for what You are about to do. As we ask You into the events where, from our standpoint, we can see no way forward or no beneficial outcome for us, only a free-fall, enable us to sense Your peace and to be silent before You. As we go forward, may You guide us to each of our landings, wherever they may fall. When we get there, may we be ready to serve, in Jesus' name. Amen.

TODAY I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE by Max Lucado
Today I will make a difference. I will begin by controlling my thoughts. A person is the product of his thoughts. I want to be happy and hopeful.Therefore, I will have thoughts that are happy and hopeful. I refuse to be victimized by my circumstances. I will not let petty inconveniences such as stoplights, long lines, and traffic jams be my masters. I will avoid negativism and gossip. Optimism will be my companion, and victory will be my hallmark.
Today I will make a difference. I will be grateful for the twenty-four hours that are before me. Time is a precious commodity. I refuse to allow what little time I have to be contaminated by self-pity, anxiety, or boredom. I will face this day with the joy of a child and the courage of a giant. I will drink each minute as though it is my last. When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever. While it is here, I will use it for loving and giving.
Today I will make a difference. I will not let past failures haunt me. Even though my life is scarred with mistakes, I refuse to rummage through my trash heap of failures. I will admit them. I will correct them. I will press on. Victoriously. No failure is fatal. It's OK to stumble... I will get up. It's OK to fail...I will rise again. Today I will make a difference.
I will spend time with those I love. My spouse, my children, my family. A man can own the world but be poor for the lack of love. A man can own nothing and yet be wealthy in relationships. Today I will spend at least five minutes with the significant people in my world. Five quality minutes of talking or hugging or thanking or listening. Five undiluted minutes with my mate, children, and friends.
Today I will make a difference.
Even though my life is scarred with mistakes, I refuse to rummage through my trash heap of failure. I will admit them. I will correct them. I will press on.
"Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)

JESUS WILL GIVE YOU REST by Alan Smith
In 1930, something very unusual happened. It's still an open case in the FBI missing-person file. On August 15th of that year, after dining with his family, a New York State Supreme Court Justice named Joseph Carter hailed a cab and was never seen or heard from again. The FBI thought his disappearance might be worked-related because the judge had heard a lot of mob cases. But there was no real evidence to support that theory. All the investigations led to a dead end. The only clue was a note Joseph Carter left for his wife and family. It said: "I am very, very tired. Love, Joe." That was it. That was the last anyone ever heard from him.
I can't help but feel that there's a lot of us who feel the same way. And Jesus has something to say to the person who is exhausted, to the person who is worn out, frustrated and weary. He offers rest.
"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." (Matthew 11:28-29)
As I said in part one, we are looking forward to the rest that awaits us in heaven. But I don't think Jesus is talking about heaven here in Matthew 11. I think he's offering rest for our souls here and now. Somebody to help carry our burden. In Galatians 6:2, Paul says to "Bear one another's burdens" and we can do that for one another. There have been some times in my life when I've gone through some things that I just don't think I could have handled if I didn't have brothers and sisters in Christ to be there for me. But what we do for one another in a small way, Christ does for us to a much greater measure.
Whatever burden you are carrying right now, Christ says he'll be there for you. Whether it's problems in your marriage, or maybe your children are in trouble at school or with the law. Maybe it's burdens of loneliness, burdens of taking care of sick relatives, burdens of disappointment, of rejection, of addictions. Maybe the burden of not knowing which way to turn next. Life is filled with stress, with cares, with worries.
The reality is that life can be very difficult. But these are the very kinds of burdens that Jesus wants us to bring to him. Jesus is saying, "Come to me all you who are struggling with life in any way and those of you who have burdens that you can't carry alone, and I will help you with your struggles."
Do you remember the last time you made a trip to the airport with all your luggage? A number of years ago, we took our daughter to the airport. She had absolutely crammed her suitcases as full as she could get them because she was moving to Germany. One of them weighed 65 pounds and the other one weighed 83 pounds. Fortunately they had the little wheels on them, because I can't imagine what it would have been like if we had to lug those things all over the airport trying to find the right ticket counter. And, I want to tell you, when the ticket agent took those suitcases from us and we didn't have to carry them around anymore, that was a wonderful feeling. No more burden.
That's what Jesus does for us. Jesus is always on the lookout for hurting people. People who are bold enough to admit -- "Lord, I need some help. I can't carry these problems alone." And he's promised to do it. He said, "I will give you rest." Have a great day!

Noisy Troubles by Cassandra Wessel
Bam! I was on my way home from an appointment with my income tax accountant when my Ford Focus announced that it needed attention: brrramble, rumble, grumble. It made noisy sounds like a Sherman tank might make as it clanked and rumbled down the road. My car definitely didn't make the purring sounds of a compact car. Thankfully, God had already given me a good auto mechanic who will likely discover what needs to be fixed and will know how to fix it.
Fairly late the same night, the phone jangled, and my daughter and I spent two hours talking as she poured out her grief about a wayward child. Then, she asked about the church that I've been attending. I pulled out the bulletin from last Sunday and read a prayer that exactly addressed her situation. We were both overwhelmed with gratitude and amazement at God's timely provision. God had provided a prayer to fit her need even before the situation occurred, as He had promised through the prophet Isaiah:
Isaiah 65:24 – It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear. (NKJV)
The prayer gave us both much needed comfort, and I've reproduced it as today's prayer below.
The very next day, trouble reared up again. Seems my disadvantaged son had blown all the money that he had earned doing odd jobs … on the lottery. I'm sure that God is still working on this one, as are we. We've not seen results yet, but we are praying and have taken steps not to enable his habit.
One thing that I've discovered is that often God's timing doesn't match ours. For what He allows, He's got His reasons that often puzzle us. For me, it's a matter of having faith in God's ultimate purpose and placing trust in Him that He has our best interests at heart, as the apostle Paul and Solomon each wrote:
Romans 8:28 – And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (NKJV)
Ecclesiastes 9:1 – The righteous and the wise and their works are in the hand of God. (NKJV)
To paraphrase him extremely loosely, "Thankfully, God's got this, because I don't!"
Without a shadow of a doubt, life will continue to throw noisy troubles our way. When that happens, we may be tempted to pound a wall and shout, "What else can go wrong?" Let's take a hint from Paul and old King Solomon: Everything is in God's hands. I know that's easier said than done, but I've found that the more I exercise faith, the easier it becomes. Hopefully, some day, it will be our knee-jerk reaction.
Let's proclaim, "God's got this", and then, turn our worries, fears, and troubles over to Him in prayer. After all, He's eager to hear from us.
Prayer: Gracious God, we rejoice in Your tender care for us when we are in the wilderness of life. When we face difficulties, You miraculously make a way forward. You lead us to the living water of Christ to refresh and sustain us. You nurture us by Your Word and Spirit. You fortify our faith, so that we will live to praise You. Amen.

Hope Makes You Stronger by Karen Whiting
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. — Romans 12:12
Most of us have endured devastating trials in our lives. We have been devastated by financial loss, heartbreak, loss of loved ones, and other troubled times. Many of these stories are reported on television on a daily basis. And yet, time after time, the resilience of those who are facing adversity shines through.
The main reason many of us do not buckle under the weight of our circumstances is because of the hope that is in our hearts.
Characteristically, just like faith, hope is strengthened by adversity. The experience of having gone through something difficult toughens our resolve so that we believe we are going to be okay. In verse 12 of Romans 12, Paul tried to help us understand that going through difficult times was no excuse to abandon hope. We should remain joyful in hope as we wait in anticipation for God’s promises to be fulfilled, with the greatest promise being Heaven.
When you experience difficulty, you have a choice. One option is to hide in a dark place away from the world, or you can face the adversity head on, knowing that you are not alone.
God is there. Just reach out to Him in prayer. The hope that He has placed in your heart will see you through. And the next time you endure a trial, your hope will be stronger.
Dear God, thank You for hope that is strengthened through every trial. Amen.
Your Turn: Do you feel alone in your difficulty today? You are not! Jesus is with you and is walking alongside you through your troubles strengthening you with hope!

Keep Calm and Laugh by Joyce Meyer
Take a moment and think about how you’ve been approaching life. Do you find yourself just trying to make it through the day? If you’re honest with yourself, can you even remember the last time you had a good laugh? Well, I want you to know that the joy of the Lord can ease any emotional and physical pain and bring you a new level of satisfaction in life.
Laughter is the outward evidence of inward joy, and it is proven to make you feel better. I once heard someone say that laughter is like internal jogging, and I think that is so true. Laughter improves emotional and mental heath, it lifts our spirits, and it dispels worry. It’s almost impossible to be anxious and laugh at the same time. This is why we would be wise to express joy in laughter every chance we get.
God has given us the ability to laugh for a reason. It may seem like a little thing, but laughter is vitally important in the battle against stress, anxiety, fear and worry. It’s a tool from God that benefits you in so many ways. That’s why the Word of God says:
Then our mouths filled with laughter, and our tongues with singing. Then they said among the nations, The Lord has done great things for them. (Psalm 126:2)
He will yet fill your mouth with laughing, and your lips with rejoicing. (Job 8:21 NKJV)
A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones. (Proverbs 17:22)
The Bible says that a happy heart is a good medicine because laughter lifts your spirits, improves your mental, emotional and physical health, and de-stresses your mind. And (here is the best part) . . . it costs nothing. You’ve got a proven, God-given weapon against stress that is free of charge and that you can use at any time, day or night.
Maybe you haven’t laughed — I mean really laughed — in a very long time. If that is the case, it’s probably causing much of the stress you are experiencing today. You will find that you feel better all over after a hearty laugh. Sometimes I feel clean and refreshed after a good laugh. If I am tired and weary from dealing with life’s issues, I often feel like my soul is a dusty closet — stale and in need of fresh air. But when I take the opportunity to have a really good laugh, it seems to “air my soul out,” refreshing me and lifting the load off my tired mind.
You may be thinking, Well, Joyce, I don’t have anything to laugh about! Many times I don’t either, but when you do make the time, you’ll be amazed at how different you will begin to view your job, your family, your relationships, yourself and even your walk with God. You’ll become a person whose first response to stressful situations is faith not fear, joy not sorrow. You’ll be a person like Freddie...
One day the schoolteacher scolded young Freddie, by saying, “Freddie, you mustn’t laugh out loud in the school room.” Freddie responded respectfully by saying, “Sorry, teacher. I didn’t mean to. I was smiling and my smile busted.”
That’s my prayer for you. My prayer is that no matter what you are going through in life that you will remember the joy of the Lord is your strength (Nehemiah 8:10). That you’ll have a smile on your face no matter how intimidating the incident, how stressful the situation or how discouraging the dilemma. And when things get tough, or when you feel like giving up, I pray that your smile would bust. We don’t laugh about our problems, but thankfully, we can laugh as we trust God to take care of them.

My four-year-old likes to say the blessing at mealtimes, usually repeating the same short prayer: "Thank you, God, for this gracious food. Amen." One evening, however, he thanked the Lord for the birds,
the trees, each of his friends, and asked God to watch over his family and help them to be good.
I was thrilled that he was finally praying from the heart. But after the "Amen," he took a spoonful of stew, gasped, then dropped his spoon into the bowl.
"I should have said a longer prayer, my food is still too hot!" :) Author Unknown

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns
The road to My kingdom is narrow and the way is sometimes rough. Many of you have become compromised and lukewarm. I am the strength of your heart and the Savior of your soul. There is no way to eternal life except through Me, says the Lord. Take this opportunity to renew your commitment. Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."

Listen. Hear My voice calling you to come up here. Rise up from worldly and carnal concerns to focus on things that will affect you for all of eternity. Concern yourself with establishing yourself in My character and nature, and My image, says the Lord. I will help you do this, but you must come up. Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
"Set the trumpet to your mouth!" Hosea 8:1
Have you heard My word, My people? It is My greatest and profound desire that you begin to climb even higher in this season, that your faith will grow even more, and that you will become the manifestation of My presence on this earth. Do not forget that you are a generation that is to carry the torch of these days--a generation that is to bring the light of My Kingdom. For, all around you will see death and destruction. In this world hypocrisy abounds, but you are a people of faith. Begin now to live the life of faith, says the Lord.

DRINKING FROM MY SAUCER Author Unknown
I've never made a fortune and it's probably too late now
But I don't worry about that much I'm happy anyhow
And as I go along life's way I'm reaping better than I sow
I'm drinking from my saucer 'Cause my cup has overflowed
Haven't got a lot of riches and sometimes the going's tough
But I've got loving ones around me and that makes me rich enough
I thank God for his blessings and the mercies He's bestowed
I'm drinking from my saucer 'cause my cup has overflowed
O, Remember times when things went wrong
My faith wore somewhat thin But all at once the dark clouds broke
and sun peeped through again
So Lord, help me not to gripe about the tough rows that I've hoed
I'm drinking from my saucer "Cause my cup has overflowed
If God gives me strength and courage
When the way grows steep and rough I'll not ask for other blessings
I'm already blessed enough
And may I never be too busy to help others bear their loads
Then I'll keep drinking from my saucer
"Cause my cup has overflowed"

Stepping Stones by Jim Lee
When we put our faith and trust in God, and in the Savior, too,
They'll help us win life's battles, and help us to be true.
They'll comfort us in sorrows, in heartaches, grief and tears,
And help us face tomorrow, and banish all our fears.
Trust not in the arm of flesh, but in the arm of God,
And when facing trials and problems, hold to the Iron Rod.
The Iron Rod is the word of God, and it will see you through
To new and bright tomorrows as you faithfully pursue.
He loves you, and He'll strengthen you through all your trials and tears,
So put your faith and trust in Him through all your days and years,
And pray to Him both night and day, and read the scriptures, too,
And live a life of service, as Jesus said to do.
For as you serve your fellow man, you're really serving He
Who is our Lord and Savior, who in Gethsemane,
Took our sins upon Him, and bore our pain and grief,
And He it is who's waiting to help you find relief.
Faint not in trials and problems, nor heartaches, grief and tears,
But let them be stepping stones to all your future years.
Be humble and be prayerful in all you say and do,
And let the Holy Spirit guide, and to your "self" be true,
So one day when life's over, and all is said and done,
You'll find true joy and happiness beyond the setting sun.
And in eternal mansions, your joy will be complete,
As you embrace your loved ones, and kneel at Jesus' feet.
Remember, you're in training, so strive each day to be
The kind of child that God would want with Him eternally,
And remember, oh, remember how precious that you are,
For you're a god in embryo, and in your world, "The Star."
Yes, you're "The Leading Lady," or else "The Leading Man,"
"The Star" in your own life's show, 'twas so since life began,
And it is up to YOU to be the best that you can be,
Not only for this lifetime, but for eternity.
Your cheering team awaits you beyond the setting sun,
So live life to its fullest, and in all that's said and done,
Keep faith in Heavenly Father, and His eternal plan,
To cheer and bless and gladden, and help ennoble man.
Yes, every trial and problem can be a stepping stone,
Providing that you keep your faith in God, not flesh and bone,
And live the Gospel every day, and pray for strength to be
The kind of child that God would want with Him eternally.
May we do so I humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. - Psalm 119:114

Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD , O my soul, and forget not all his benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103:1-5

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." Matthew 5:6

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD , "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Psalm 91:1-2

"He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; His understanding has no limit." Psalm 147:4-5

Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened.” But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. It is better, if it is God's will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil. 1 Peter 3:13-17

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 5:6-11

In you, O LORD , I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame. Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me. Be my rock of refuge, to which I can always go; give the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. Psalm 71:1-3

Faithful Promises by John Stuart
Isaiah 12:2 – Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. (NIV 2011)
We all go through fearful and unsettling times. Sometimes, those moments occur when we're worried about our families or friends. At other times, we may be concerned about our careers or work projects. There may also be times when our health declines or something accidental occurs in our lives. Whatever the circumstances, we feel frail and vulnerable, unprotected and absolutely human.
When we are fearful, it helps us to understand that God is always faithful. His words and promises from the past become relevant and meaningful to us, especially when we read them in times of trouble or crisis. God's Spirit reaches to us across the centuries from the pages of the Holy Scriptures to let us know that He is with us, standing beside us, or even carrying us through painful moments and worrying times. Grace and love are the great gifts that He bestows upon us. Compassion and comfort are blessings that will sustain us, enabling us to endure and overcome whatever assails us.
Today's verse from Isaiah is a beautiful promise that can help us to get through our present difficulties and personal problems. As Christians, we receive these words through the blessings of our Saviour Jesus Christ, Who forgives our sins, guides us through life, and restores us to God's everlasting favour. Our faith is focused on Him, because in Him we have everything that we will ever need in this life and the next.
Questions for personal reflection: What presently troubles or worries me? How can God's promise through Isaiah help me?
Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are the Saviour of our souls and the light of our lives. In You and through You, we experience God's grace, love, and compassion. Thank You for allowing us to come to You with our prayers and problems. Thank You for being with us every day. In Your holy name, we gratefully pray. Amen.

Dear Father, help us to faithfully read your word daily so we will be prepared for the trials life brings. Amen.

Read Through The Bible
Psalm 10
1 Why standest thou afar off, O Lord? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble? 2 The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined. 3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the Lord abhorreth. 4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts. 5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them. 6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity. 7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity. 8 He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor. 9 He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net. 10 He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones. 11 He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it. 12 Arise, O Lord; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble. 13 Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it. 14 Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless. 15 Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none. 16 The Lord is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land. 17 Lord, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear: 18 To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.

Almighty God, help us to listen to your voice with our hearts, our minds, and our spirits. Amen.

Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again. If you do not have Jesus in your life and wish to ask Jesus into your life please go to this link now to do so: http://www.bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130 .
Jesus is calling you to live a life that matters.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply