Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Encouraging Word - February

February 1

Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up. Proverbs 12:25

Isaiah 57:8 (NIV) Awake, my soul!

Thought: It takes more than coffee. We need Christ.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2014, 11:17 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 2

Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Acts 7:22 (NIRV) ...Moses became a powerful speaker and a man of action.

Thought: Moses was initially reluctant. Maybe you are, too. But act on your faith. See what God can do.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:42 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 3

All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God's paths to follow our own. Yet the Lord laid on him the sins of us all. Isaiah 53:6

Psalm 86:9 (NIV) All the nations You have made will come and worship before you, O Lord; they will bring glory to Your name.

Thought: The day will come. Keep longing for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 02-04-2014, 09:39 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 4

The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. Psalm 28:7

Psalm 86:16 (NIV) Turn to me and have mercy on me; grant Your strength to Your servant...

Thought: God has what you need.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:43 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 5

Do to others as you would like them to do to you. Luke 6:31

Proverbs 25:27 (NIV) ...It it not honorable to seek one's own honor.

Thought: Tooting your horn makes an ugly noise. Just do your best and God will take care of the rest.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:06 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 6

The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children who follow them. Proverbs 20:7

Psalm 84:11 (NIV) ...the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Thought: Looking for honor in life? Pray for a blameless life.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:06 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 7

Joyful are people of integrity, who follow the instructions of the Lord. Psalm 119:1

Psalm 84:12 (NIV) O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in You.

Thought: Nuff said. Amen.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:14 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 8

God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God. Matthew 5:8

Psalm 57:7 (NIV) My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast.

Thought: Oh, that we would be found perfectly faithful to Him!
Old 02-09-2014, 12:02 PM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 9

The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant words are persuasive. Proverbs 16:21

Isaiah 63:7 (NIV) I will tell of the kindness of the Lord, the deeds for which He is to be praised, according to all the Lord has done for us.

Thought: God is doing something great in your life. Speak up. Tell someone.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:17 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 10

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105

Psalm 106:1 (NLT) Praise the Lord! Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever.

Thought: It's always good to tell God thank you.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:47 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 11

The Lord is my light and my salvation- so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? Psalm 27:1

Psalm 106:3 (NLT) There is joy for those who deal justly with others and always do what is right.

Thought: Fairness. Forgiveness. Do what reflects the Father's heart.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:52 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 12

Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

Psalm 106:8 (NLT) Even so, He saved them...

Thought: We all have an "even so" list. But with God, there's forgiveness.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:24 PM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 13

The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him. Nahum 1:7

Psalm 106:13 (NLT) Let how quickly they forgot what He had done! They would not wait for His counsel!

Thought: God keeps His promises. Keep your faith.
Old 02-14-2014, 11:51 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 14

Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God. Ephesians 5:2

Psalm 107:2 (NLT) Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out!

Thought: Share your story. You have something to give.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:13 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

February 15

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20

John 9:38 (NIV) Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he worshiped Him.

Thought: Faith always pleases the Father.

Today’s Scripture: I Corinthians 4:20-21 (NLT): For the Kingdom of God is not just a lot of talk; it is living by God’s power. Which do you choose? Should I come with a rod to punish you, or should I come with love and a gentle spirit?

Today’s Thought: A lot of people are talk. They talk to you one way but live in a totally different way. This is not only damaging for the person but damaging for everyone around them. We need to practice what we preach. Not only on Sunday morning but 24 hours a day/365 days a year. Are you living this way?

Today’s Prayer: Lord, help me to live out what I preach all the time. Please forgive me when I drop the ball. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen!
Post New ThreadReply