Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations > Weekly Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2023, 07:07 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Icon24 Weekly Spiritual Meditations - September 8

Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalm 25:4-5

Every day is a good day to serve in Christ’s name.

God reminds us often that we are blessed.

Following God’s teachings is a firm foundation for life.

Living for God’s purposes makes us holy, and we are all special in our own ways. God created each of us different, for a unique purpose.

We need to walk with our eyes on God, not on the situations we face.

We never go wrong when we choose to follow God.

We never know what good God will bring out of a seemingly hopeless situation.

Even as we pray for a change in our circumstances, we should also pray that God will accomplish His plan through us right where we are.

TURN YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM ON! Author Unknown
A horrible thing happened to me today.....a thief broke into my house. It happened shortly after I awoke this morning. I got up and began rushing about. I had a thousand things on my list and was already running behind. Quickly, I gulped down breakfast, took a shower and got ready for work.
In my rush, I forgot to turn the security system on at my house. It was just about a half an hour later that the thief broke in. Of course, he didn't make a sound. Just kind of snuck inside, not drawing any attention to himself. In fact, none of the neighbors ever saw him.
But, I did.
You see, I WAS HOME when the thief broke in.
He naturally startled me, as I was unprepared for his visit. He, of course, didn't announce that he was coming and I certainly had not invited him over.
And yet, I found myself face to face with danger and I felt so powerless. I also felt so very stupid, because this whole incident could have been avoided if I had just taken the time to turn the security system on.
You better believe I'll be turning it on tomorrow morning! I thought I'd warn you about this guy, because he's still on the loose. Chances are, he's in your area. Possibly even headed for your house.
His name? His name is Satan. You see, this morning when I jumped up in my haste to get started on my busy day, I skipped my prayer time - opting to "pray later today." In other words, I DIDN'T TURN ON THE ECURITY SYSTEM. My defense wasn't on, my guard was dropped ..... and when the thief came into my home to attack me, I was unprepared to do battle. He tempted me and I felt powerless. Like I said, I also felt so very stupid, because I could have avoided the incident if I had just taken the time to pray.
My friend, the thief has come to "steal, kill and destroy." And, as a Child of God, you are on his "hit list." He'll probably pop over to your house today. He may be lurking outside your door right now, just waiting to catch you off guard.
Take time to pray this morning. Ask God to bind Satan from your very presence, to protect you and empower you to do battle. In short ..... don't forget to turn your security system on.

A WALL OF PROTECTION By Bob & Debby Gass
'You have...put a wall of protection around him...' Job 1:10 NLT
When God praised Job for his integrity, Satan replied, 'You have always put a wall of protection around him...take away everything he has, and he will surely curse You.' So God gave Satan permission to test Job, but He placed limits on how far he could go (Job 2:6).
There are times '...When the enemy comes in like a flood...' (Isaiah 59:19 NKJV) to attack your mind, your marriage, your ministry, and anything that's born of God in your life. When that happens, Isaiah says, '...The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard [shield] against him' (Isaiah 59:19 NKJV). When you feel you're at breaking point and can't handle one more thing, the Holy Spirit lifts up the wall of the blood of Jesus and tells Satan, 'This far and no further!' Paul says, 'We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed' (2 Corinthians 4:8-9 NIV). There's a wall of protection around you. There's also a time for your deliverance. '...In the time of My favour I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you' (2 Corinthians 6:2 NIV). God will step in and intervene. The Psalmist said, '...When my heart is faint; Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I' (Psalm 61:2 NAS).
When your resources are depleted and you think you're going under for the last time, God has provided a refuge that's higher than your circumstances, a place where you're under divine protection and the enemy has no jurisdiction. All you have to do is lift your eyes and heart toward Heaven.

ANXIETY STRESSORS by Martin Wiles
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)
"Click, click, click." His toenails brushed across the linoleum, followed by a whine and snort, then a pounce onto the bed. The process continued for four hours.
Twix, our five-year-old Chihuahua, was restless. He normally sleeps soundly, but this particular night he was anxious. My wife - a deeper sleeper, was oblivious to the scene until I jumped out of bed and said, "I'm so worked up I couldn't sleep now if I tried." Scooping up Fido, I delivered him to another room, slipped back into my wife's arms and repeated the verses.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)
Life can deliver large doses of stress followed by anxiety. Belongings destroyed by fire or natural disaster, investments lost, bankruptcy, job elimination, marital breakup, or loss of a loved one.
But most of the anxiety producers are less intense. Forty item people in the twenty items or less aisle, reputation tarnished by gossip, friend betrayal, dead car battery, washer tears up, freezer goes out, or a child gets in trouble with the teacher.
The "click, click, clicks" can drive us crazy if we let them, but we don't have to be anxious about any of them. When committed to prayer, God gives wisdom on how to handle them, enables us to keep them in proper perspective, and reminds us he's in control. More importantly, he gives peace in the midst of trouble, and peace drives out anxiety. Give your stressors to God so you can sleep in peace.
Prayer: Merciful God, teach us how to keep our anxiety level in check.

No Going Back By Kristi Huseby
“Another said, “Yes, Lord, I will follow you, but first let me say good-bye to my family. But Jesus told him, “Anyone who puts a hand to the plow and then looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God.” (Luke 9: 61-62, NLT)
Have you ever told yourself, “I’m done with that sin and I’m never going back to it?” I have – about a bazillion times! I get so disgusted with my sin that I dissociate myself from it. However, this dissociation only lasts a couple of days before I begin to miss my comfortable sin. At the point of missing it, I wish I had it back.
Why do we go back? Here are some reasons: the past always seems to be better, we don’t like the present, we’re afraid of the future, we can’t let go, our sin feels so much more comfortable than the unknown. These are all excuses, excuses and more excuses.
Consequently the devil has us right where he wants us –Stuck! It’s impossible to move forward when we’re turning back. The end result is that we settle for ineffectiveness, being unproductive and a lack of fruit. The sad truth is that we have been defeated and ensnared by sin in these times. However, defeat does not have to be the end of the story.
There is a famous story about a Spanish Conquistador named Herman Cortes (1485-1547). He would not accept defeat even in the direst times. He also would not let his men accept defeat. The way he achieved this was by burning his own ships to keep his men from turning away from the mission that he had for them. We can find a similar story in scripture.
In 1 Kings 19, a prophet in Israel named Elijah chooses a young man named Elisha to replace him. Elijah shows this succession by throwing his cloak over Elisha as he is plowing his field. Elisha chases after him and asks him if he can tell his parents goodbye. “Elijah replied, ‘Go on back, but think about what I have done to you (1 Kings 19:20b).’”
In the following verse it says, “So Elisha returned to his oxen and slaughtered them. He used the wood from the plow to build a fire to roast their flesh. He passed around the meat to the townspeople, and they all ate. Then he went with Elijah as his assistant (1 Kings 19:21).”The question must be asked, why is this recorded in Scripture? It doesn’t say that he told his parents goodbye and then followed Elisha. It says he used the wood from the plow to make a fire and then cooked up the oxen and shared it with the town. What’s he doing?
Elisha, like Herman Cortes, is “burning his ships”. For Elisha, there is no going back. He has chosen the mission that Elijah called him to which ultimately was God’s mission for him. He’s clearly showing Elijah that he’s surrendered everything: his home, his family and his livelihood. In other words, he is refusing to look back!
Let me ask you, has God put a call on your life and you continue to turn back to your old ways? Has He said to you, “Come follow me,” but you’ve been resisting, thinking that what lies in your past is so much better than what He might have for you? Are you stuck in a sin cycle you can’t you can’t seem to find a way out of? What’s holding you back from wholeheartedly following the lover of your soul?
Following God isn’t easy. If it wasn’t for Elisha, it won’t be for us. But think about it, Elisha traded in a lifetime of plowing oxen for service to his King. In addition, after he accepted the call Elisha (through God’s power) raised a child from the dead, caused an axe head to float and healed a man of leprosy (among numerous other miracles). I doubt that Elisha ever looked back and wished that he had kept plowing that field.
So I ask again, what is keeping you from fully surrendering and following God? Is it a sin in your life that you cannot seem to overcome or a mission God has called you to that you don’t seem to have enough faith for? Whatever it is I challenge you, like Elisha and Herman Cortes, to “burn your ship” and don’t look back!
Heavenly Father, I choose to give my life to you today. You are so good and faithful. I choose to trust that You have good plans for me. Lord, I give you any sins (name specific sins) that are holding me back from Your love and grace. I pray that by the power of the Holy Spirit that You will help me put these sins at the foot of the cross and under my feet. Lord, thank-you that You have good plans for me. Today I give up my right to choose my own destiny. I submit to the perfect plans and direction that You have for my life. In Jesus Name, Amen
Questions: What is tempting you to look back? What ships do you need to burn?

Obey My Instructions By Dean Register
I have several friends who are licensed pilots. One was working on his instrument landing skill, but felt a surge of anxiety when the control tower directed him to come in through a narrow pass between two mountains and then weave past several tall buildings.
He asked for a repeat on directions from the tower when a control operator calmly replied, "You just obey my instructions and I'll take care of your obstructions."
Sounds like something I hear from the Lord a lot of times. "You just obey my instructions and I'll take care of your obstructions." My responsibility is to obey His will. His purpose is to direct my path.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Sticks and Stones By Barbara Alpert
“The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.” (Proverbs 15:4)
Many have heard or even recited, “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me”. How false the second part of this old time saying is! Cruel words spoken to or about us do hurt. In fact, many people, regardless of age, remain wounded for years because of hurtful words tossed at them. The power of just one unkind word can crush a person’s spirit for a very long time.
The Bible says, “Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.” (Proverbs 12:18) Cleary, what we say to or about others will either destroy or bring forth life. It is imperative we guard our mouths so that we do not harm others nor bring heartache upon ourselves. For the Bible says we reap what we sow. (Galatians 6:7)
Likewise, what we hold back from saying or doing affects those closest to us. Just as we strive to restrain from talking negatively to others it is imperative we speak positively into people’s lives. All people – loved ones, friends, coworkers, lost souls, Christians and pastors – need to hear encouraging words spoken to them. We may ‘think’ thoughtful things towards others but no one can read what is in our minds. Positive expression and affirmation, regardless of age, is vital.
According to God’s word, we are to speak helpful, encouraging, positive words in order to build others up. If you see someone doing a good job, let him or her know it. If you have not expressed gratitude towards your spouse or friends lately, tell them how thankful you are for all they do. If God has blessed you with children or siblings, let them know that you love them, that you believe in them and are there for them. Life is hard enough! Nobody needs extra sticks, stones, and hurtful words tossed at them.
In Mathew 7:12 Jesus said, “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you…” If you desire love and kindness, extend such to others. If you want peace in your relationships, be a peacemaker. Seek to exhibit God’s way in doing things. Simply follow the Golden Rule: do good to others and it will be done unto you.
Dear God, Pardon me for all the ruthless words I have spoken unto others and even towards myself. I know that unwholesome talk is not proper and I ask that You help me keep a watch over my tongue. Holy Spirit empower me to encourage and edify others with choice words that bring healing and growth. In Jesus name, Amen
Questions: Are you still hurt by words spoken or unspoken to you many years ago? Is there someone in your life that you know you need to speak uplifting words to today?

Not Even A Little Bit By Claire Colvin
“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.’” (Matthew 28:18)
Matthew 28:18-19 is a very familiar passage – it’s the one about going and making disciples. Recently I heard a sermon on the twelve words Jesus says before he gives the Great Commission and it is still resonating with me.
If we read that passage in the New Living Translation it says, “Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.’” (In some translations it says “power” instead of “authority”.) When my pastor was preaching he pointed out that if ALL authority has been given to God then Satan has zero authority.
I’ve always thought that Satan has less power than God, but still some power. But as this verse explains, Satan doesn’t have any power. He has none. ZERO. He can’t have any authority because it was all given to God.
Satan doesn’t have any authority, the only thing he has is lies. But we need to be careful because those lies can be very powerful. They come in a variety of ways.
* He attacks our identity: My work doesn’t matter. I’m a screw up
* He attacks our abilities: I could never do that
* He attacks our attitude: I don’t have to forgive her, do you know what she did to me?
* He even lies about the way we see God: God has forgotten me. God could never forgive that.
It doesn’t matter that the lies aren’t true because when we listen to them we live as if they are true. We give them power. We make choices based on false information.
My pastor went on to say something that has really stuck we me. He said, “You can’t fight thoughts with thoughts. You have to fight thoughts with words.” When Satan is whispering lies into our heads we need to fight back with words, and words of scripture are particularly effective. Instead of listening to the lie and agreeing with it in your heart, speak the truth of scripture. Focus your heart and mind on what God says and you’ll see the lie for the garbage that it is.
For each of us there is one lie in particular that Satan always hits us with when we’re down. It’s important to identify that lie so you can guard against it. What is the lie that Satan tells you? You’ll probably find that it’s related to your deepest insecurity or your darkest secret. Satan doesn’t mess around; he goes for the jugular.
Think about it over the next few days. What is the worst lie Satan tells you and which Scripture can you speak against it? Write that verse out and keep it close by so you’ll have it when you need it. That way you’ll be ready to fight back the next time Satan comes whispering.
Satan doesn’t have ANY power, not even a little bit. Isn’t that wonderful news? Lies are all he has. But when speak the truth in the face of those false whispers, not even his lies can hurt us.
Father, Teach me to guard my heart. Help me to learn the difference between your quiet voice of conviction and Satan’s lies that tell me I am unlovable, or a failure, or not enough. Give me the courage to speak Your truth in the face of these baseless lies. Remind me that my worth, my value, my redemption and my eternity are in Your hands and Satan cannot touch that, not with all the lies in the world. I am so glad that all authority, all power was given to You. Help me to remember that he doesn’t have any. Not even a little bit. Amen
Questions: What is the lie that Satan tells you? What are the lies that you have believed in the past? Which verses combat those lies?

Small Straws In A Soft Wind by Marsha Burns
You have spent too much time fussing and fuming over issues that you have no control over. You have expended unnecessary time and energy with no results. Only when you truly let go and trust Me will these issues be resolved. Come into My rest and let Me bring comfort to your soul and resolution to your concerns, says the Lord. Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

There is an open heaven above you, and I am calling to you to come up here! Be exalted! Be raised up! You can rise up in the realm of the Spirit and come into My presence with greater clarity and purpose than ever before. Set your heart to have a more intimate relationship with Me; to know Me, says the Lord. Move from where you are, from where you got stuck, and come to Me. Isaiah 55:3 Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you—the sure mercies of David.

I am establishing you in a place of peace and strength. You are entering a phase of stability in faith if you will receive it and come into a quiet place of trust and determination to receive all that you need, says the Lord. Set your heart's desire to seek after Me as your first priority. The days are full of wickedness, but those who are righteous--clean by the blood of the Lamb--will rejoice. Psalms 42:1 As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God.

Quiet your soul and watch for the moving of My Spirit within you. I am going to reveal places that need renovation so that you can live spiritually with greater purity of heart. I will show you areas where your mindset has kept you in religious bondage and kept you from the freedom that comes with walking in the Spirit and fullness of My purposes for you, says the Lord. I will open your eyes to see with great clarity, and you will be glad. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

The Trumpet by Bill Burns
"Set the trumpet to your mouth!" Hosea 8:1
Many of My people have been discouraged because they have not arrived at the place of understanding and power that they thought they would. But, the Lord says today, do not allow discouragement to hinder you any longer, but rise up in a new faith. For, indeed it is a new season and a new day. And, My mercy and goodness are renewed and will come upon you in a fresh way. Allow My Spirit, to wash away the disappointment, the discouragement, and the disheartenment. Allow My Spirit to come upon you even as the dove and allow Him to renew you, encourage you and to deliver you from the powers of darkness. I say this to cause you to cooperate with Me in this process. For, I cannot do it alone; I must have your obedience to the Word, says the Lord. Hosea 6:1-3 Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; On the third day He will raise us up, That we may live in His sight. Let us know, let us pursue the knowledge of the LORD. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, like the latter and former rain to the earth.

This is a new day. I come to bring hope to you. I am giving you gifts of glory and gifts that will reveal the presence of My power and the ongoing purpose that I will work within you. That work that I have begun in you I shall bring to its completion. No longer entertain the lies of the devil for I am for you and I am the Spirit of truth. I will give you revelation that is birthed out of the truth of My heart--the truth that shall set you free. I will carry you into the fullness of that which I am doing in this season, says the Lord.

I NEEDED THE QUIET SO HE DREW ME ASIDE
I needed the quiet so He drew me aside,
Into the shadows where we could confide.
Away from the bustle where all the day long
I hurried and worried when active and strong.
I needed the quiet though at first I rebelled,
But gently, so gently, my cross He upheld,
And whispered so sweetly of spiritual things.
Though weakened in body, my spirit took wings
To heights never dreamed of when active and gay.
He loved me so greatly He drew me away.
I needed the quiet. No prison my bed,
But a beautiful valley of blessings instead--
A place to grow richer in Jesus to hide.
I needed the quiet so He drew me aside.
--Alice Hansche Mortenson

WITHOUT YOU LORD Auhtor Unknown
Without you dear Lord
There would be nothing
Without you Dear Lord
I'd have no reason to Sing..
I can't stay silent Lord
I need to worship You
In Spirit and in Truth
The Bible tells me too...
You have given me new Life
According to your Word
The Bible is my roadmap.
Each New day Your promises I learn.
Each Morning your Goodness I see
As the sun rises once again
I look to see those promises
Working as the new day begins..
Without you dear Lord
Life wouldn't be worth living
Joy and Peace would no longer abound
And sin would rule and No forgiving
But with you dear Lord
My world is full of Love and Peace
My Journeys easy, because you walk along
Taking my hand .. You never leave me...
Nothing can separate me from the Love of God

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. 1 Corinthians 10 ;13

23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. Mark 11:23-24

Instructions to the Rich
17 Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. 18 Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, 19 storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. 1 Timothy 6:17-19

4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:10-13

My son, don't forget my teaching; But let your heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and years of life, And peace, will they add to you. - Proverbs 3:1-2

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. - Psalms 46:1

You Are Special by Starr LaPradd
“Know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself; the Lord will hear when I call to Him.” (Psalm 4:3)
Most of us have items that are special. I have a favorite set of dishes for special occasions. They are the ones I received when my husband and I were married 28 years ago. I always look forward to sharing them with my friends when we fellowship for wonderful meals together. I keep them in my china cabinet where they will be safe from children racing through the kitchen or getting mixed in with our every day dishes in the sink.
We tend to take better care of those things most important to us. We make sure we always know where they are placed. We never hesitate to pull them out to showcase when the time is right. Did you know that is exactly what Jesus does with us?
As believers, we are owned and securely protected by God and set apart for His use and His purposes. We are valuable to Him! He has a purpose for each and every one of us! He has called us to bear fruit and He keeps His hand on us as we bloom wherever He places us. He covers us safely from attacks of the enemy and gives us the Holy Spirit to guide our every step.
If you are wondering what plan God has for your life, I can assure you that He has not forgotten you. He has set you apart and He will use you for just the perfect situation when the time is right. In the meantime, know that He has you safe and sound in His sight. He knows exactly where you are and He loves you beyond any depth that you can even imagine. Call out to Him today and seek His will in your life. He will hear and He will answer.
Father God, thank You for the revelation that I have been consecrated to You. I offer myself as a living sacrifice and I will wait patiently as I seek Your will and plan for my life. In the meantime, keep Your hand on me as I sit still and bask in Your presence. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Question: What things are you most passionate about? Make a list of them and ask God to show you how to use your gifts for His glory.

Dear Lord, teach us to be responsive to the needs of other people. Thank you for eternal hope through Jesus Christ and for the blessings that come from knowing you. Amen.

Read Through The Bible
Ezekiel 35
1 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it, 3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O mount Seir, I am against thee, and I will stretch out mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate. 4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I am the Lord. 5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end: 6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee. 7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth. 8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain men: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword. 9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I am the Lord. 10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the Lord was there: 11 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee. 12 And thou shalt know that I am the Lord, and that I have heard all thy blasphemies which thou hast spoken against the mountains of Israel, saying, They are laid desolate, they are given us to consume. 13 Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them. 14 Thus saith the Lord God; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate. 15 As thou didst rejoice at the inheritance of the house of Israel, because it was desolate, so will I do unto thee: thou shalt be desolate, O mount Seir, and all Idumea, even all of it: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Dear God, rock of our life, redirect our steps when we stray from the path that you want us to follow. Give us the wisdom to realize when we are going the wrong way and to call on you for direction. Help us to find and embrace your purpose for life. Teach us how to appreciate the specialness in ourselves and others. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again. If you do not have Jesus in your life and wish to ask Jesus into your life please go to this link now to do so: https://bluidkiti.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130 .
Jesus is calling you to live a life that matters.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply