Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2015, 09:29 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default P-A-C-E yourself each morning

“Be still, and know that I am God.”

--Psalm 46:10

Before his death, my friend Dr. Adrian Rogers shared with me and a few other associates his personal approach to spending time with the Lord each morning. He used a simple acrostic based on the letters P-A-C-E to walk through four meaningful steps of time with God.

It’s a wonderful way for you to start your day with the Lord, and I hope you will try and make it a part of your daily time with him. Here are the four steps to P-A-C-E:

“P” is for Praise:
Begin by praising God and thanking him. Know that he is God! Praise him for his goodness and for his love. Thank him for meeting your needs.

“A” is for Acceptance:
Just hold your hands open before the Lord and say, “Lord, I accept what the Scripture says about me.” He is your father, you are his child, and he loves you.

“C” is for Control:
Now just turn your hands over as if to bow gently before God, saying, “Lord, I give you control of my life.” Release every care to him.

“E” is for Expectancy:
Now look with expectancy to God. Let him buoy your confidence and your trust and your strength in him. Tell him that you trust him with your life.

P-A-C-E yourself each morning and you will be blessed with the wonderful joy of God’s presence!

Let God set the pace of your day.

Jack Graham
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Post New ThreadReply