Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-01-2021, 06:49 AM   #1
bluidkiti
Administrator

Default Small Straws In A Soft Wind - January

January 1: The worldly concerns that have kept you in fear and bondage will now give way to the reality and substance of your faith to trust Me in all things. For, I will direct your steps and be your rear guard. I am with you to give wisdom and guidance in all things. Rise up from the burden of despair that has rendered you hopeless and helpless. Be done with the darkness of disappointment. I say, arise to new heights of faith and hope. You are not alone; I am with you to bring you through to victory. 1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2021, 04:00 AM   #2
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 2: The days ahead of you will require careful navigation. It will take both purity and wisdom--the openness of a child and the maturity of an adult--to be successful on your journey. You must proceed with an honest and open heart, always giving the benefit of the doubt, and treating others with the same respect you expect. Then, you will receive the rewards of righteousness. Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."
Old 01-03-2021, 05:21 AM   #3
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 3: Be realistic in your goals at this time, and don't take on more than you can effectively handle. Finding your flow will depend on your ability to live and walk in the Spirit. These are times when you can easily get overwhelmed and frustrated, but you must find peace in the midst of chaos. Philippians 4:6-7 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Old 01-04-2021, 04:30 AM   #4
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 4: Many of you, My people, are worn out and feel exhausted. You must take the time to rest physically, mentally, and emotionally. Deliberately set aside times to be quiet and unwind. Set yourself to be rejuvenated spiritually so that you can be the best version of yourself possible. I will restore you supernaturally when you seek Me. Job 11:16-18 Because you would forget your misery, and remember it as waters that have passed away, and your life would be brighter than noonday. Though you were dark, you would be like the morning. And you would be secure, because there is hope; yes, you would dig around you, and take your rest in safety.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:17 AM   #5
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 5: In a vision I saw angels filling the room, and I heard the Lord say: Behold, I send angels before you into this new year, a season of extraordinary significance. I will use you by sending you as My emissary into seemingly impossible situations. I will send you with My power and strength and wisdom to do the exact right thing to extricate those who are in the throes of the enemy. Trust Me and know that you are not alone in all that I send you to do. Psalm 91:9-11 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
Old 01-06-2021, 05:42 AM   #6
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 6: At this time when self-interest abounds I would have you to be unselfish and bless others in meaningful ways. Be like the "good Samaritan" and help where you find a need. If you will be sensitive to My leading, I will show you by My Spirit what you should do. Exercise obedience and flexibility. Luke 10:33-34 "But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was. And when he saw him, he had compassion. So he went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; and he set him on his own animal, brought him to an inn, and took care of him."
Old 01-07-2021, 04:56 AM   #7
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 7: Situations are likely to arise that you have no idea how to deal with, but remember that you can ask for wisdom and I will give it. Refuse to get overwhelmed or allow confusion to enter your thinking. Stay calm and trust that I am with you to lead you out of this valley of shadows. Do your best to station yourself in the light of My truth. 1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:31 AM   #8
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 8: When your heart aches, I weep with you and collect your tears in a bottle. But, do not despair. I am with you to bring you through every trial and to help you rise above anguish and hopelessness. Look up. Remember Me and all that I have done for you. Your hope is not wasted when you trust Me. Psalm 56:8-9 You number my wanderings; put my tears into Your bottle; are they not in Your book? When I cry out to You, then my enemies will turn back; this I know, because God is for me.
Old 01-09-2021, 06:11 AM   #9
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 9: You have extraordinary opportunities to arise spiritually and develop a closer and more meaningful relationship with Me. The more the chaos, the greater need to establish peace. There is no peace apart from living and walking in the Spirit. Seek to abide in the peace that surpasses natural understanding. Strive to become supernatural. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.
Old 01-10-2021, 06:43 AM   #10
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 10: Set your mind and heart to be true to your covenant with Me in truth and righteousness. You cannot serve Me and the world at the same time. Let love be the ruling force in your life, and make sure you are blameless in every circumstance and situation. Philippians 2:14-15 Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world.
Old 01-11-2021, 04:33 AM   #11
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 11: This is a time to reevaluate your values and goals. Set yourself on a course of identification with holiness. You have specifically been chosen to represent My kingdom, saved by grace and given the gift of everlasting life. Establish yourself in the hope of your calling to do My will. Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:13 AM   #12
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 12: When everything around you seems to be unstable, it is not so for you, My people. You are established on the firm foundation of redemption. Circumstances change, but I am the same yesterday, today and forever. Do not be blown off course by the winds of adversity. Stand strong and unwavering on truth and righteousness. Ephesians 4:14-15 "We should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ."
Old 01-13-2021, 04:48 AM   #13
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 13: In a vision I saw a door across the room. It was shut, but there was brilliant light on the other side of the door revealed by the cracks around the door frame. It was very inviting. And, I heard the Lord say, “Open the door to greater light and life. Do not stay in darkness. Allow My light to bring revelation and wisdom into your life in a more powerful way. Position yourself to be led by the Spirit into the next leg of your journey." 1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:46 AM   #14
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 14: Release yourself from all negativity so that you can begin to see through the eyes of the Spirit. It is My desire that you search for and discover the flow of the Holy Spirit in order to stay in that supernatural stream. From that place you will be able to fulfill My will and your destiny. Amos 5:24 But let justice run down like water, and righteousness like a mighty stream.
Old 01-15-2021, 04:29 AM   #15
bluidkiti
Administrator

January 15: To those who have succumbed to the pressures of adversity, I have made a way for you to overcome. It is through My Spirit who will cause you to rise above difficulties into the rarefied air of love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Take your rightful position that has been provided for you. Be strong and unwavering. Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Post New ThreadReply