Links

Join

Forums

Find Help

Recovery Readings

Spiritual Meditations

Chat

Contact

Go Back   Bluidkiti's Alcohol and Drug Addictions Recovery Help/Support Forums > Daily Recovery Readings, Spiritual Meditations and Prayers > Daily Spiritual Meditations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search Chat Room

Share This Forum!  

Daily Spiritual Meditations Post spiritual meditations here to read and feel free to share.

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-21-2018, 05:54 AM   #31
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 21

Matthew 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57

Psalm 57:2 (NIV) I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills His purpose for me.

Thought: God's always working, even if you don't feel it or see it.

Psalm 42:8 – By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me — a prayer to the God of my life.

Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. - I Chronicles 29:11

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. – 1 Peter 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. — Philippians 4:8
We stay sober and clean together - one day at a time!
God says that each of us is worth loving.
bluidkiti is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2018, 06:41 AM   #32
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 22

Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock. Isaiah 26:4

For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:10

Romans 8:32 – He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all — how will he not also, along with him, give us all things?

I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? - Psalm 56:4

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. – James 4:7

James 2:17 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
Old 08-23-2018, 06:01 AM   #33
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 23

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, "You are my God!" Psalm 31:14

Psalm 94:18-19 – When I said, "My foot is slipping," your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Old 08-24-2018, 06:59 AM   #35
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 24

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. – 2 Corinthians 5:21

Psalm 116:1-2 – I love the Lord. He heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. (Ephesians 4:2)

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." — John 20:29

1 Chronicles 16:10 10 Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.
Old 08-25-2018, 06:11 AM   #37
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 25

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

Psalm 8:1a – O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Psalm 119:165 – Great peace have they who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10
Old 08-26-2018, 06:07 AM   #38
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 26

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:13

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Psalm 143:8

Romans 12:4-5 – Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:04 AM   #39
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 27

Do not be anxious about anything – but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your request be known to God. (7) And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Messiah Yeshua. (TLV) - Philippians 4:6-7

John 14:23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

We love because he first loved us. (1 John 4:19)

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself." (Matthew 6:34)

Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. – 2 Corinthians 13:11

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27
Old 08-28-2018, 05:19 AM   #41
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 28

Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near. Isaiah 55:6

For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. Romans 8:14

Deuteronomy 33:27a – The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you.

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” John 6:29

Psalm 100:3 3 Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. — James 1:12
Old 08-29-2018, 05:16 AM   #42
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 29

Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD. Psalm 25:6,7

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. - Matthew 6:14

Colossians 4:5-6 5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

This is the day that the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. — Psalm 118:24

“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.” - 1 John 5:14

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. — Ephesians 6:13
Old 08-30-2018, 07:33 AM   #43
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 30

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Ephesians 6:11

And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins. -- Mark 11:25

1 Peter 3:8-9 8 Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. 9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; for you will heap coals of fire on his head, and the LORD will reward you. -- Proverbs 25:21,22

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Psalm 121:1-2 – I lift up my eyes to the mountains — where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. – Psalm 62:7-8
The Following User Says Thank You to bluidkiti For Sharing:
Old 08-31-2018, 04:30 AM   #45
bluidkiti
Administrator

August 31

"Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;" Colossians 3:12

James 5:19-20 – My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. —Psalm 95:6-7

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Jesus answered and said to him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our stayed with him. - John 14:23

Psalm 119:105 — Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching. Titus 2:7
Post New ThreadReply